My email signature includes a link to this site. Plenty of folks I correspond with tell me they’ve checked out the site and really like it. Thanks!
I started Life with Rachel to share news of our lives with family dispersed all over the Eastern US. It’s my way of updating everyone on all those cute daily life moments. Moments that often don’t get shared unless we talk daily.
If you want to start a blog about you or your child’s life, here are some tips:
1. Think about privacy. This is your kid we’re talking about.
2. Consider a free blogging service. Blogger is free and quite useful.
3. Sign up for a free photo account like Flickr so you can share images with your readers.
4. Stick to your pre-established update schedule. People get out of the habit of visiting your site when you skip too many cycles. A post a week seems to work.
5. Use dialogue to put readers in the moment you and your child shared.
Have fun and let me know how it works out if you decide to try blogging!